How does Adopt-a-Small Business work?
1. Purchase one of our “Adopt-a-Small Business” packages on this page.
2. Fill out the required information and pay.
3. The Observer News sales staff will contact the business on your behalf to create and schedule the ad.
4. If you would like to be recognized as the donor of the ad, check the appropriate box and add your text.
5. If you prefer to pay by check, cash or use your credit card in person, please visit our office at: 210 Woodland Estates Avenue, Ruskin, FL 33570Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
REMEMBER: Our advertisers are also your neighbors!
Let’s get our community back on its feet and running at full speed!
All recipients of donated advertisement under the Adopt-a-Small Business program shall have all authority concerning the design and approve all ads, subject to the consent of The Observer News and shall be considered the Advertiser. If a recipient closes prior to the finalization of the advertisement, then the donor may select a new recipient. At no time does the donation and acceptance of such an ad grant the donor any authority or ownership or create any other legal relationship other than that of a donor and recipient.
Please note that this does not constitute a charitable donation and does not qualify for a tax deduction.