UPDATED: FEMA adds dates next week to help Manatee County residents register for damage assistance
Published on: September 28, 2017
Please see correct dates below.
MANATEE COUNTY, FL (Sept. 267, 2017) – FEMA representatives will be available on additional days next week to meet with Manatee County residents looking for damage assistance related to Hurricane Irma.
FEMA will be at the following locations:
- Manatee County Central Library, 1301 Barcarrota Blvd. W., Bradenton, Mon., Oct. 2 and Tues., Oct. 3, from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- South Manatee Library, 6081 26th Street W., Fri., Oct. 6 and Sat., Oct 7, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Island Library, 5701 Marina Dr., Wed., Oct. 4 from 12-8 p.m. and Thurs., Oct. 5 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Residents who attend one of the assistance dates should bring the following:
- One social security number per household
- The address of the damaged home or apartment
- Description of the damage
- Information about insurance coverage
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Bank account and routing numbers for direct deposit of funds
For more information on Manatee County Government, visit online at www.mymanatee.org or call (941) 748-4501. You can also follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/manatee.county.fl and on Twitter, @ManateeGov.