Part three of an Observer News feature series Reedville, Virginia, is a quiet community on a creek just off the Chesapeake Bay. MITCH
My wife Michelle flew in to help prepare the boat for the voyage home. The tanks and lockers are full. It is time ...
Part one of an Observer News feature series By MITCH TRAPHAGEN The last leg is getting the boat into the water from the boatyard ...
- A visit to Central Florida should be on your calendar this year
- See the U.S.A.: A brief tour of St. Augustine
- 50 million visitors later: She’s still the Queen of the Seas
- On the road again... La Jolla, California!
- On the road again... Bishop's Lodge Ranch Resort & Spa
- On the road again... (or, How not to waste your precious time)
- On the road again...Thank you Willie Nelson!
- Looking for a unique Mother’s Day outing? Visit Bok Tower Gardens
- Trips Worth Taking: Asheville, NC
- An oasis is found in Waverly, Georgia
- Peru: the potato and the Irish
- Observations: Everything changed in an instant
- Ruskin boy in serious condition, struck down by 'celebratory' gunfire
- Atlantis: Reporting on history
- Plans in the works for areas of Big Bend Road